Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers
The project supports construction SMEs with a range of services
- A digital maturity scan to assess a company's level of digitalisation (available in quick and in-depth format);
- An interactive handbook, providing recommendations and next steps based on the results of the digital maturity scan;
- Training sessions online and on-site, provided by experts in the field and tailored to the needs of each company.
We aim to minimise the amount of data that we collect, however to make use of our services you need to register and create an account on this website. When registering we require the following personal data: first name, last name, e-mail address.
In addition, should you be interested in the training offer, we will also require the following personal data: nationality, country of residence, date of birth, language skills, company name, current position and technical skills (professional background).
For more information, please read our privacy notice (see here).
Digital Maturity Scan
Europe’s construction sector consists of numerous SMEs, which can be divided into the following groups when it comes to their digitalization: late adopters, early adopters and frontrunners. In order to tailor the handbook and trainings to each of these groups’ needs it will be important to know their digital maturity level to be able to forward them to the handbook chapters and trainings that are most relevant for them. For this purpose, we developed two digital maturity scans: a quick scan asking some basic questions (the quick scan) and a scan asking more advanced questions (the in-depth scan). Both scans follow the following four dimensions and allow a company to assess its digital maturity:
- The digital innovation strategy: this concerns the digital transformation plan of a company.
- The digital processes: this dimension focus on the digitalization of the internal company processes such as financing, consumer contact, etc.
- The digital ecosystem and culture: this concerns the employees within the organization and their role in the digital transformation.
- The digital technology enablers: these are technologies such as BIM earmarked as relevant for construction SMEs.
Yes, you are welcome to share your ideas and suggestions via our contact form that you can find here
You can sign up for a training session by going to the training calendar, click there on the training of your interest and there select the yellow button ‘Please login or register to apply’. Please note that you will have to create an account first on the website to sign up for a training session. In case you encounter any issues in signing up, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.